My name is <name> with Lenovo.
Did I catch you in the middle of something, or did you have a minute?
Opening Value Statement:
I am calling because we’re helping similar organizations in healthcare manage connected devices for remote and in-office deployment via our ultra-secure, easy-to-manage endpoint Operating System.
As a healthcare provider, you know that seconds matter and that security, stability, and confidentiality are critical. That's why we have partnered with IGEL; we believe collaboration between our hardware and their software can make a real difference for your organization to improve clinicians' experience and outcomes.
Are you currently using or looking at IGEL?
Great, have you seen the new release? It is a platform called COSMOS which further enhances users' flexibility without sacrificing security. It allows you to take full advantage of the growing ecosystem without relying on compatibility limitations. For instance, now, Lenovo Powered by IGEL can unleash the likes of Imprivata into Windows 365, AVD, alongside Horizon, or any other delivery technology.
IGEL is the leading endpoint OS for companies that have deployed digital workspaces, like Citrix, VMware Horizon, Microsoft AVD, and Amazon Workspaces, especially in healthcare.
They just launched a platform called COSMOS which further enhances users' flexibility without sacrificing security. It allows you to take full advantage of the growing ecosystem without relying on compatibility limitations. For instance, now, Lenovo Powered by IGEL can unleash the likes of Imprivata into Windows 365, AVD, alongside Horizon, or any other delivery technology.
Open-Ended / Qualifying Questions:
- Are you accessing any cloud-based workloads?
- Using virtual desktops, how do you stay current with the latest client software from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft?
- How are you ensuring compliance with HIPAA and other patient privacy/ security requirements?
- What solutions are you using for single sign-on and multi-factor authentication? How do you ensure staying current with the latest SSO/MFA products?
- Do you use Imprivata?
- Do you need encrypted key transmission and a USB to LAN proxy?
- Curious as to how you’re currently managing endpoints and deploying updates or packages over at [COMPANY]?
- How long does it take to deploy and stand-up endpoints in your emergency, urgent care rooms, and patient rooms? How long for your workstations on wheels (WOWs)?
Pain Amplification Questions:
- Can you tell me more about that?
- Please explain that to me.
- Walk me through what that looks like for you and your team.
- How would you change your current system?
- What happens if you don’t…?
With IGEL, clinicians have simple, fast, and reliable access to critical applications and data, directly improving the quality of care they can provide. Lenovo, powered by IGEL,
We're committed to giving hospital and medical staff users a familiar, secure, and trouble-free workspace. With IGEL, you can expect:
- Faster login times at the point of care
- Better user experience for roaming clinicians
- Tighter control over sensitive patient data
- Minimized exposure to malware and other endpoint security risks
- More controlled and efficient Windows upgrades
- AND integrations with technology you rely on; for instance, our integration with Imprivata allows you to take advantage of additional technologies and workflows.
They say that seeing is believing, so we’d love to provide you with a demonstration of IGEL OS and answer any questions in real time. How does your calendar look DAY or DAY?
- Confirm email
- Best Phone and Alternate Phone (try for their cell)
- Time Zone
- An alternate time if the primary time does not pan out
The phrase that pays:
To make this the best use of your time, what precisely would you like us to dig into most?
What else? What else? What else?
If you’d like to include any colleagues in this meeting, please feel free to forward this invite along.
- Superior Management Capabilities - IGEL UMS provides a much better out-of-the-box experience, more reliable communication, better troubleshooting, and automation capabilities, simpler update and migration tools, and cloud gateway capabilities from both on-premises and cloud deployments.
- More Extensive Third-Party Integrations – IGEL OS supports various peripherals like printers, scanners, and card readers from over 120 third-party vendors. With our extensive peripheral support, we help ensure rapid integration of end-user workplaces.
- Security - IGEL has incorporated numerous security measures into its management suite and endpoint OS that is unmatched by the competition, including a highly differentiated “chain of trust” from UEFI secure boot to virtual workspace execution.
- Market Leader – IGEL is the clear industry leader that will ensure that you have a trusted partner to rely on after the sale and that you have access to the latest industry innovations.