The Lenovo ThinkCentre M625q combines power with energy efficiency. Built with productivity in mind, it’s powered by the AMD 7th Gen E2-9000e and is virtualization and Cloud-ready. The endpoint that packs a punch. The ThinkCentre M625 is a perfect choice for progressive IT managers looking to deploy responsive, secure, space-saving desktops in any environment. It’s great for industries like healthcare that need to rely on extra privacy and security, as it can store all data on your network rather than the individual device.
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M625q combines power with energy efficiency. Built with productivity in mind, it’s powered by the AMD 7th Gen E2-9000e and is virtualization and Cloud-ready.
- Performance: better user experience with up to 50% increase in boot time
- Productivity: with features that match a full-fledged PC, users can access files, apps, and services through the cloud, giving businesses more freedom and flexibility
- Fanless: features a fanless design that produces absolutely no noise – perfect for a quiet office or dusty environments
- ThinkVision Tiny-in-One Monitor: Pair your Tiny with Lenovo’s unique ThinkVision TiO monitors to deliver a single, modular, all-in-one Thin Client using a single power outlet with dual display capability.
- ThinkCentre Tiny Vesa Mount II: House your Tiny PC in this VESA Mount II for utmost mounting flexibility.
- Lenovo Stereo Headset: Headsets with an adjustable headband and boom arm 1800 mic.
Lenovo endpoints are a critical part of realizing flexible, secure,and compliant virtualization at every point across the organization.They help simplify and streamline device selection, deployment, and management.These unique configure-to-purpose devices also enable IT teams tosimply and quickly deploy virtualized solutions tailored to specific use cases,workflows, and users. No more overpowered or underpowered devices that can’teasily adapt to the changing demands of your clinical, diagnostic, or businessenvironment.
- Powered by an AMD® Stoney Ridge A4-9120e 2.2 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Configure punch-out 1 for USB-C*,VGA, or Serial
- 6x USB ports (2 front and 4 rear)
- Fanless design
- Meets MIL-SPEC standards and backedby Lenovo global warranty