From the Tiny series, the compact, 1L ThinkCentre M70q desktop PC is powerful enough to handle the everyday workloads of larger PCs, while taking up a fraction of the space. It’s also configurable and expandable, with low energy consumption and a host of other features that will make it a favorite.
Balancing footprint & performanceA 1L enterprise-level powerhouse with mainstream performance and productivity, the ThinkCentre M70q strikes a perfect balance between performance and footprint. Its powerful 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and fast DDR4 memory are ready to start crossing items off your to-do list, with configurable storage options as well. Bundle it with a Tiny-in-One modular display to create your own all-in-one.
Big protection for this TinyLenovo’s ThinkShield security solutions protect your device and data via hardware and software working together. A TPM 2.0 chip encrypts your passwords, while BIOS-based Smart USB Protection prevents unauthorized users from plugging in and accessing your files. The device is also equipped with a Kensington lock slot, enabling you to physically secure it to your desk or other space.
Built & tested for reliabilityThinkCentre PCs are tested against 10 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from temperature extremes to vibrations and shocks, you can trust your M70q to handle whatever the job throws at it.
Convenient & configurableThe M70q offers remote power-up and supports up to three independent monitors. Four USB ports—one with fast-charging capability–and a host of other ports and options allow plenty of other peripherals. Its slots and add-ons mean you can configure it the way you want, while tool-less access makes it easy to expand and grow with your business.
Fits anywhere—and looks good thereNot much bigger than a paperback book, the M70q is easy to deploy in any location, and its optional ThinkCentre Vertical Stand provides extra stability wherever that may be. Multiple mounting kits are available, or simply leave it on a shelf or a desk, horizontal or vertical. Its modernized, Raven Black chassis will look great wherever you put it.
Sustainable design & usageThe M70q meets multiple global sustainability standards, including Energy Star® 8.0, EPEAT® Gold, RoHS, and more. It’s certified for low noise emission by TÜV Rheinland, and its high-efficiency adapter makes for low power consumption. It’s also equipped with a dust shield, for added environmental protection and longer life.
Monitor sold separately.
- FULL-SIZE PERFORMANCE – This Tiny desktop boasts full-size processing power with up to Intel® Core™ i9 processors, up to two DDR4 SODIMM (2933MHz), and dual punch-outs that allow users to configure ThinkCentre M70q to meet their needs.
- SECURITY INSIDE AND OUT – ThinkCentre devices allow your employees to innovate fearlessly with the reinforced security of ThinkShield, the most comprehensive, end-to-end security solution on the market that combines industry-leading hardware, software, services, and processes to protect your ideas and your business. ThinkCentre M70q has built-in ThinkShield features, including a TPM 2.0chip, in addition to many more security features that can be customized to meet your unique needs. Meanwhile, a Kensington™ Cable Lock slot keeps thieves from literally walking away with your data.
- EASY EXPANDABILITY – ThinkCentre M70q is designed to grow with your business. From industry-specific equipment to legacy peripherals, this desktop can connect them all.
- COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEABILITY – ThinkCentre M70q is easy to deploy, upgrade, and manage thanks to built-in driver support for older OS versions. Toolless access to the SSD and memory module make expansion and maintenance fast and efficient.
- ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE – ThinkCentre M70q is designed with people—and shrinking workspaces—in mind. Its sleek, modern design and compact 1L form allow this Tiny PC to fit seamlessly into modern offices, healthcare, finance, or retail environments either sitting out, mounted out of the away, or bundled with Tiny-in-One (TIO). Users can connect ThinkCentre M70q to as many as three displays for maximum multitasking, while a USB-C port located on the front panel offers fast charging and quick data sharing.