The Why Compromise Campaign is a way to easily get a device sent to a prospective customer quickly. This will allow them to evaluate the joint solution between IGEL and a Lenovo Device.
- Get the best operating system for your employees, your endpoints, and your organization with IGEL OS.
- Try it on a new, Lenovo L14 laptop today!
- Whether you’re deploying VDI, DaaS, or SaaS, don’t let your choice of endpoint compromise your investment, your security, management, or experience.
- With IGEL OS you get exceptional protection from ransomware attacks, and a productive workspace that supports MS Teams and Zoom, plus, you’ll save hours of time patching and managing updates. So why compromise?
Follow the link:
- Enter your code
- Fill in your details
- Take a call from Lenovo & IGEL
- We ship your laptop
Lenovo has collaborated with IGEL OS to provide the best endpoint solution for cloud-connected devices.
- Are you worried about Endpoint Security?
- Are you tired of Patching devices?
- Teams/Zoom not working in your VDI environment?
We are so excited to work on a new program called Why Compromise?
Whether you are deploying VDI, DaaS or SaaS, don't let your choice of endpoint compromise your investment, your security, management, or experience.
With Lenovo and IGEL OS, you get exceptional protection from ransomware attacks and a productive workspace that supports MS Teams and Zoom..plus, you'll save hours patching and managing updates.
Claim your IGEL OS-powered Lenovo laptop with ControlUp and experience it yourself!
- Participation. The Program is intended for parties interested in testing and purchasing IGEL OS. You may register to join the Program by completing the Program registration at the following website:
- Selection. IGEL at its sole discretion will review your Program registration and determine whether you qualify for the program (“Eligible Participant”).
- Contact. If you qualify as an Eligible Participant, IGEL will contact you via email to arrange to send you the hardware device preloaded with IGEL OS.
- Term. The Program will start on April 1, 2022, and end on April 1, 2023.
- Delivery. IGEL shall pay for the delivery of the hardware device to Eligible Participants.
- Eligible participants will be contacted by IGEL and will receive a hardware device preloaded with IGEL OS (“Program Device”) for the purposes of testing IGEL OS for a period of 45 days (“Program Period”).
- At the end of the Program Period, if the Eligible Participant purchases a minimum of 100 IGEL OS licenses, they may keep the Program Device at no additional charge.
- At the end of the Program Period, if the Eligible Participant does not purchase a minimum of 100 IGEL OS licenses, they must return the Program Device to IGEL pursuant to the return instructions in Section 4 below.
- The Program is subject to hardware device stock availability and may be terminated by IGEL at any time.
- Eligible Participants receiving a Program Device and using IGEL OS are subject to the applicable IGEL OS End User License Agreement available at https://www.igel.com/terms-conditions/.
- IGEL reserves its right to change the terms and conditions of this Program at any time, including modifying the participating products, as well as cancel any orders for Program Devices at any time.
- Program Devices are provided by IGEL on an “as is” basis without any warranties from IGEL of any kind. Use of a Program Device is at the Eligible Participant’s sole risk and IGEL shall not have any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential liability arising from the delivery and use of a Program Device by any individual or entity, including the Eligible Participant or their agents and subsidiaries.
- IGEL has no obligations regarding the Program Device’s performance, support, or warranty. A Program Device may come with support and warranty provisions from the hardware manufacturer. Eligible Participants may choose to engage the hardware manufacturer on any applicable support and warranty provisions at their own discretion.
- If the Eligible Participant does not purchase the minimum number of IGEL OS licenses at the end of the Program Period pursuant to Section 2, the Eligible Participant must return the Program Device to
- For North and South America: IGEL Technology Corporation, 594 Howard Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Attn: IGEL OS Trial Device Program.
- For EMEA and APAC: IGEL Technology GmbH, Hermann-Ritter-Str. 110, 28197 Bremen, Germany. Attn: IGEL OS Trial Device Program
- IGEL recommends the return use a carrier that allows tracking and monitoring of the delivery status of the return.
- If the Program Device is not received by IGEL within 30 days after the end of the Program Period, the Eligible Participant will be charged the fair market value of the Program Device.